Taxi Arranged

Horse drawn carriage in Jordan by Eva the Dragon 2009

Off to Jordan tomorrow.

Between my travel companion, Tanya, and me, I think we have all the necessary transportation arranged.  I just hope my hair doesn’t get too mussed up.

On the one hand, when traveling as tourist who is trying to pack in as much as possible, it is nice when the journey and transitions are as painless as possible.

On the other hand, a completely smooth and beautiful trip results in fewer stories to tell.

So the question is – do I set my intention for ease?  or a good story?

Advertisements

8 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Anonymous
    Sep 29, 2013 @ 10:34:18

A good story of course! have a great time and looking forward to hearing all your tales! xx

2. Deborah Hope
    Sep 29, 2013 @ 12:40:43

Just don’t get on a horse at Petra – that will certainly muss your hair! Great excitement in Sydney on your behalf. I will certainly want to hear about it. XX to you and Tanya.

• Eva the Dragon
      Sep 29, 2013 @ 16:28:01

That’s what I thought. I figure a camel ride will be slower but we might get seasick.

Probably the safest and slowest method is using homo sapien peds.

Thanks for the well wishes. We’ll keep you updated.
      Eva

3. Demi
    Sep 30, 2013 @ 00:22:12

adventure, always chose adventure!

4. LmbK
    Sep 30, 2013 @ 01:00:51

I think the taxi in the photo is a perfect ride for ease and adventure! You still get mussed hair but with shade. You get wheels and a bench (much easier than a camel saddle) but you get the old-world feel of the horses hooves clacking on the pavestones. I REALLY would like to take that trip someday and now that you’ve done it once it will make my turn that much easier! Thanks in advance – have fun!

• Eva the Dragon
      Oct 06, 2013 @ 10:49:15

Petra is a MAGICAL place. A real living city. But tourism is down because people are afraid to go to the Middle East. Jordan is at peace now. It is a visit to the world’ largest outdoor museum.

I have all sorts of ideas for trips – stay tuned.

Tell Me What You are Thinking

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s